Databases Laravel MySQL Database PHP
Laravel POS System – Free and open source
Today I am going to show you a software that I just made with Laravel. It is a sales system, point of sale, POS or whatever you call it, which is used to keep track of the products that are sold, the sales, and so on.
It is a totally free and open source system; which means that you can use it at no cost, and modify it to your needs or customize it. Among its features we find:
- It Uses Laravel in its latest version (as of this writing)
- Bootstrap is used for styles
- FontAwesome Icons
- Fully responsive system, that is, it works on mobiles, tablets and computers
- Inventory control with sale price, purchase price, profit, stock, etc.
- Option to make sale, adding products
- Checking inventory stock when selling
- Subtraction of stock when selling
- Printing of sales tickets on thermal printer
- Sales report
- User login and registration
- User management
- Customer registration
- Ticket that includes the customer’s name
Now let’s see how I have developed it, where you can download it, and so on.